I do hope you are going to put some photos of your calendars on your blog so we can see them.Allanah
go moutere from ruby.
Gee your calendars are really cool. And fast. And colourful. And awesome.I love the colours and the way you have been really careful when you were drawing and colouring.Well done people.
Well done Moutere. I think these look great. You have used wonderful imagination in your designs and I love the colours used. I wish I had a car like these.LindaWakatu
I came into your room especially to see your calendars on Friday. They are even better on the wall.Allanah
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I do hope you are going to put some photos of your calendars on your blog so we can see them.
Allanah
go moutere from ruby.
Gee your calendars are really cool. And fast. And colourful. And awesome.
I love the colours and the way you have been really careful when you were drawing and colouring.
Well done people.
Well done Moutere. I think these look great. You have used wonderful imagination in your designs and I love the colours used. I wish I had a car like these.
Linda
Wakatu
I came into your room especially to see your calendars on Friday. They are even better on the wall.
Allanah
Post a Comment