Can you pass a message to our Moutere class mates from me in Perth Australia? I am here with my Mum and Dad and sister Tilly. We have been to the zoo , on a ferris wheel and today I even went to Prison ! The trip around the prison was amazing but it has reminded me to always be good because I would not wish to end up in a place like that. I will tell you all about it when I see you. I was put into handcuffs just for fun. Tomorrow my Dad has to go to Dubai so this is our last night here. Good lucK with the class assembly tomorrow and a Happy Easter to all in our class and our lovely teachers.
3 comments:
That dog looks cute from Alex & Maisie.
awesome motorbike fergus!
Shona
Hi Fergus,
Can you pass a message to our Moutere class mates from me in Perth Australia? I am here with my Mum and Dad and sister Tilly. We have been to the zoo , on a ferris wheel and today I even went to Prison ! The trip around the prison was amazing but it has reminded me to always be good because I would not wish to end up in a place like that. I will tell you all about it when I see you. I was put into handcuffs just for fun. Tomorrow my Dad has to go to Dubai so this is our last night here. Good lucK with the class assembly tomorrow and a Happy Easter to all in our class and our lovely teachers.
Will.
Post a Comment