Greetings from the Waikato! I've just been having a look at your wonderful blog and all the work that you have done, keep it up. Will get students to have a look over the coming days, really nice effort with the presentation of material. Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.
6 comments:
We are talking about managing ourselves as well.
Allanah K
I like the goals you've set for managing yourselves.
Well done. It's very important to be in charge of YOU!
Greetings from the Waikato! I've just been having a look at your wonderful blog and all the work that you have done, keep it up. Will get students to have a look over the coming days, really nice effort with the presentation of material.
Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.
That's a useful managing self list. It's something we've been discussing in class too. I will share your list with the class.
Mr F
Hi everyone. These are great goals to help you to be successful - not just at school but in life generally.
i have only just found your blog but I have really enjoyed having a look around. I'll be coming back again to see how you're all going.
Keep up the good work!
Wow! 5 comments!!!! that must be a record for us.
Thanks heaps for letting us know you are there!
Post a Comment