How cool was that!
We talked to you Zoe.
It is amazing that we talked to you on the other side of the world!
We liked seeing you and your family except Hunter cause he was asleep. Say Hi! to him for us.
We thought you were really clever to be able to answer all our questions.Our voices took a while to get to you so it was tricky for you to hear.
It was fun seeing inside your apartment.
It must be fun using the lift every day!
Spain seems quite close , Torbea said, "Spain feels like it is just around the corner!"
What a small world we live in.
5 comments:
That is just so cool.
I wish that I could have been there!!
Miss K
Hello Zoe from Waimea class.
Hope you are having a great time in Spain. Sean
Zoe I bet you miss us -Summer
Is it fun in Spain? Keeley
Hi Moutere,
Thanks for your photo's and comments. We didn't realise you had the video link so big!! My Mummy was a bit worried she didn't put her lipstick on!
The photo on this blog was amazing. We are very impressed by all the studies you are doing on spain....and think we'd better do a bit more homework or you will all know more about Spain than we do!
We are excited that Team NZ won today and that Team NZ will be against Luna Rossa in the Louis Vuitton final. It will be close racing we think.
There is now a week break before the LV final starts so we are going to drive to the South of Spain. Mum and Dad said we might stay in a cave that is a hotel. We will make sure we take heaps of photos to show you.
Lots of love from Zoe and family
Hello there, Moutere
Zoe told me about your blog site so I've just popped on for a look. What a wonderful way to learn about another country and I guess having Zoe & Hunter there makes it so much more interesting. I can see what you are all up to then go onto their site to see their news. It was lovely to see Zoe on your big screen. I miss them!!
Zoes' Nana Jill in Collingwood
I saw the photos of the cross country on the web site. How far did you have to run?
Love from Zoe
Post a Comment