Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nelson


We are finding out about what makes Nelson a special place.


Here is a question for you.

If you came to visit Nelson what would you most like to do and see?

2 comments:

Moturoa said...

Probably first I would visit with my friends and family.

After that I would go for a walk along the beach at Tahuna.

I would have a picnic on the beach, then I would head inland and go for a walk in the bush- Eves Valley has some nice bush.

Then I would go over to Kaiteriteri and enjoy those golden sands.

That would just about be enough for one day! Do I have any longer?

Miss K

Anonymous said...

Great photo! It would be very hard to pick just one thing to do if I was visiting Nelson but if you are going to all be very mean and just give me one choice I would say walking along the beach at little Kaiteriteri...
Hope you are all learning lots of interesting things about Nelson!
From Sheryl (George's Mum)