Monday, September 11, 2006

Rachel's Rabbit

I brought my Rabbit to school .He is called Marshmellow.
He has Red eyes and it has fury feet
My rabbit has brown ears and white fur on his body.

We forgot to take a photo of Marshmellow at school so
I am taking the camera home tonight to take a cool photo .

Here arer the photos I took at home.

8 comments:

Moutere said...

I think your rabbit is cute Rachel- JESSICA


I like his red eyes. GEORGIA


Marshmellow's fur is really soft. BELLA

Anonymous said...

Your rabbit has eyes that shine in the daylight. Miss K

Waimea class said...

He looks cute. Santana

Waimea class said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like the nice pearl red eyes
Bittany and Jordan!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the nice pearl red eyes
Bittany and Jordan!!!

Anonymous said...

I love his fluffy white coat and his pink nose. Lara

I saw him when Jillian brought him in. He has lovely soft white fur. Ruby

Anonymous said...

Youre rabbit looks really cute Raven